Minitube is a YouTube desktop application. With it you can watch YouTube videos in a new way: you type a keyword, Minitube gives you an endless video stream.
Minitube aims to create a TV-like experience. Minitube automatically plays videos one after another. So sit back and enjoy.
The simplicity of Minitube is great for kids and grandparents. Consider getting it as a gift for the whole family.
By consuming less CPU, Minitube preserves battery life and keeps your laptop cool. That's because Minitube takes advantage of QuickTime and does not use the Flash Player. Minitube plays HD videos up to 1080p. Go full-screen and watch them play smoothly.
With Minitube you can search by keyword, search YouTube channels or just paste a YouTube URL.
Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Interlingua, Italian, Javanese, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tegulu, Turkish, Ukrainian
* Enhanced Compact Mode: window on top, can be made smaller and remembers its own position
* Adaptive video title font size
* Sandbox support
* Added missing menu item to restore hidden window, as per the OS X HIG
* Fixed duplicate channel names in suggestions popup
* More responsive UI while loading videos
* Selecting a recent keyword now also sets the searchbox text
* Selecting a suggestion now also sets the searchbox text
* Fixed search box being erroneously focused
* Fixed wrong localization of some menu items
* New and updated translations
REQS: Intel, OS X 10.5 or later