Splashtop Remote Desktop is the #1 selling remote desktop app.
Splashtop Remote Desktop gives you Mac-to-PC or Mac-to-Mac high performance remote access experience. Splashtop is the ONLY remote access product capable of delivering full audio and HD video streaming, and even interactive 3D gaming from another computer. No more cumbersome sync’ing files and installing applications across your computers. Remote support your family or friend’s computer across Internet.
* Access your PC or MAC programs, games, multimedia content, and files over LAN, Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks
* No more cumbersome synching of files across computers
* No more installation of every application across computers
* Enjoy high-definition videos for up to 30 frames per second [ NOTE 1 ] and other multimedia contents streamed from remote computers.
* Play interactive 3D PC games with low latency [ NOTE 2 ] such as Witcher, Shogun, Diablo or EA Sports games on a Mac.
* Wake-on-LAN support
FAST AND EASY SETUP
* One-click access to your remote computer with minimal setup efforts.
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer [ NOTE 3 ] - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP (including Home Premium), as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Application will automatically find your local computers. Sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Splashtop Streamer to find your computers across the Internet.
* Remote (Streamer) computers with dual-core CPU are strongly recommended for best performance.
[ IMPORTANT NOTES ]
[ NOTE 1 ] Splashtop can achieve over 30 frames per second video. However, the performance is subject to your computer hardware. It can also be influenced by various combinations of factors like running other CPU intensive programs concurrently and/or demanding ultra high screen resolution streaming from a lower performing Streamer computer etc.
[ NOTE 2 ] Splashtop is optimized for various graphics cards to support low latency remote gaming capability (see the list of supported cards from our support forum).
[ NOTE 3 ] Today, Splasthop Streamer ONLY supports Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OSX 10.6+ officially.
[ Streamer computer ]
* 1.6 GHz or faster dual-core CPU
* 1 GB of RAM
* Support for either 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768 screen resolution (support for other resolutions is also available in the client computer setting)
* Audio setting within the 32 kHz to 96 kHz range
Other than Macs, Splashtop Remote Desktop is also available for iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, Windows PCs, BlackBerry PlayBook and HP TouchPad.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
1. Support for new MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
2. Support for App Switcher (using Cmd-Tab) on the remote host machine by ignoring global hotkeys on the client machine. To activate this, please go to Preferences->Universal Access->Enable access for assistive devices.