[UG] FarPoint Input Pro for Windows Forms 126.96.36.199
Input Pro for Windows Forms for Microsoft .NET development includes a complete set of full-featured components that easily validate date, numeric, or text data entered from a database or via the keyboard. Based on our popular COM products, Input Pro and the calendar component from Calendar Objx, Input Pro for Windows Forms has been completely rewritten in C# using 100% managed code to make it a snap to build robust database front-ends, data-entry screens, or any application that requires data input.
Numeric Data Input
* Currency handles monetary values
* Double handles double-precision, floating-point numbers
* Integer handles integer values
* Percent handles percent values
* SuperEdit automatically determines the format based on type of data entered
* Mask handles formatted data with restrictions such as for telephone numbers and identification codes
* Text handles text data, including multiple lines; text with restricted characters; passwords; text to be displayed in lower or upper case
Date and Time Data
* Calendar displays a weekly, monthly, or yearly calendar, including selected dates and the current date
* Clock displays a clock, timer, or stopwatch with the current time, or an adjusted time, based on the system clock
* DateTime displays date, time, or date and time values in a variety of formats, using provided date and time values or the system values
* Boolean creates a standard check box or one with custom pictures; represents three states (true, false, and indeterminate).
* Canvas creates a button-like interface with custom pictures and text; makes a one- or two-state button