Active@ Partition Recovery for Windows will help you if non-system partition is lost, i.e. you can boot Windows, install and run the software from under Windows Operating System to recover deleted or damaged partitions located on data volumes (D:, E: ?), attached HDDs, as well as on the external USB drives and Memory Cards (SunDisk, MemoryStick, CompactFlash, etc?).
BOOT.INI is corrected automatically (if needed) to keep the system bootable, as well as damaged Volume Boot Sectors are corrected to mantain integrity of the partition. Software allows also to fix damaged MBR and to delete invalid partitions.
* Recover deleted partitions (FAT and NTFS)
* Restore deleted FAT and NTFS Logical Drives
* Create Drive Image - for backup purposes
* Scan hard drives and detect deleted FAT and NTFS partitions and/or Drives
* Preview files and folders on deleted partition or drive, to recover proper data
* Backup MBR (Master Boot Record), Partition Table, Boot Sectors
* Restore MBR, Partition Table and Boot Sectors from backup if damaged