NetLimiter is an ultimate internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Windows. You can use NetLimiter to set download/upload transfer rate limits for applications or even single connection and monitor their internet traffic.
Along with this unique feature, Netlimiter offers comprehensive set of internet statistical tools. It includes real-time traffic measurement and long-term per-application internet traffic statistics
Main NetLimiter features
NetLimiter 2 shows list of all applications communicating over network it's connections, transfer rates and more.
Bandwidth Limiter / Bandwidth Shaper
You can use NetLimiter 2 to set download or upload transfer rate limits for applications, connections or groups of them. With limits you can easily manage your internet connection's bandwidth (bandwidth shaper or bandwidth controller)
This feature lets you to track your internet traffic history since you've installed NetLimiter 2.
Additional network information
NetLimiter 2 provides you with and additional information like WHOIS, traceroute etc.
Rule scheduler (and more...)
Remote administration, Personal firewall, Running as WinNT service, User rights, Chart, Advanced Rule editor and scheduler, Zone based traffic management...
* Problems with some FTP clients and their broken connections to servers.
* Deadlock or application shutdown when interacting (setting rule etc.) with NetLimiter client. This problem has been experienced on some Vista installations.
* Lots of minor bug fixes and improvements.
* Windows Vista compatibility.
* NetLimiter Client (GIU program) translated to French, German, Russian, Polish, Slovenian and Korean.
* Installation file has digital signatu