The GForce M-Tron Pro virtual instrument is an incredible emulation of the classic Mellotron-the unique tape-playback keyboard used by such luminaries as The Beatles, Yes, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, The Moody Blues and Radiohead.
The 3.5GB sound library of the GForce M-Tron Pro features over 200 tape banks (sample sets) including 19 of the original GForce M-Tron tape banks, which have been remastered at Londonâ€™s legendary Abbey Road Studios.
M-Tron Pro also delivers 45 brand-new tape banks and over 700 patches, many created by world-class recording artists and programmers. Select from the patches or open the lid to access G:samplerâ€™s easy editing controls for layers, splits, reverse, half-speed and more. Use it in stand-alone mode (Mac/PC) or as a plug-in for most popular host applications.
Lift the lid of the M-Tron Pro and youâ€™ll discover a whole new set of easy yet powerful editing controls. Set up your own splits and layers, apply vintage ensemble and delay effects, and sculpt your sound with low-pass, band-pass and high-pass resonant filters.
Youâ€™ll find tape reverse, tape half-speed and a slew of synth-type parameters-making the M-Tron Pro an incredible source for unique signature sounds far beyond the tape banks themselves. Programmable MIDI CC control implementation with MIDI Learn lets you control it all from MIDI controllers such as the M-Audio Axiom and Oxygen models. Thereâ€™s even dynamic keyboard control including filter aftertouch.
GForce M-Tron Pro main features include:
* Incredible emulation of vintage Mellotron
* Classic sounds with digital convenience
* 200+ tape banks including remasters and loops
* 700+ presets featuring acclaimed artist contributions
* Layer, split, synth and editing features
* Supports standalone, RTAS and VST on Windows XP/SP2, Vista 32, Vista 64 RTAS, AU and VST on OSX 10.4.x, OSX 10.5.x
* System Requirements (PC): Intel Pentium IV 1GHz with 512MB RAM, 5GB of hard drive space, Windows XP with SP2, Vista, VST 2.4 or RTAS-compatible host application for plug-in operation, ASIO-compatible sound card for standalone operation.
* System Requirements (Mac): 1.25GHz PowerMac G4 with 512MB RAM or IntelMac, 5GB of hard drive space, OS X 10.4.x, VST 2.4, RTAS or Audio Unit compatible host application for plug-in operation