* Toast has been the standard for burning and ease of use for over 10 years. It's the easiest and fastest way to burn your music, video, photo and data files on to CD, DVD or Blu-ray DiscT for both Mac and PC. Learn More
* Toast makes copying discs a snap. With one-click disc copy, you can copy** CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. Even copy dual layer DVD-Video discs on to affordable 4.7 GB single-layer discs. Learn More
* Expand your MP3 library. From LP and tape conversion to streaming Internet audio capture, Toast 10 helps you automatically capture, tag and add streaming music tracks to your iTunes? library. Learn More
* With just a few clicks you can locate, convert and burn your favorite shows, music and data to CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs, or sync to your iPhoneT, iPod? and other mobile devices.
What's new in this version?
* Extract clips from any DVD-Video and convert to the format of your choice**
* Save web video to enjoy on TV and on-the-go
* Archive AVCHD camera footage to disc with one step
* Build your MP3 library with automatic capture and tagging of Internet audio
* Convert audiobook CDs for playback on your iPod?
* Transfer video from your Mac to your TiVo DVR to enjoy on your TV
* Enjoy over 20 new stunning DVD and Blu-ray Disc menu styles
* Sync up folders bi-directionally - between multiple computers, folders or external drives
Toast 10 Titanium System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
* Macintosh? computer with a PowerPCT G4, PowerPC G5 or Intel? Processor. PowerPC G5 or Intel processor required for encoding and viewing high definition content "If you're using Mac OS X v10.4, click here for more information about Toast 9 Titanium"
* CD, DVD or Blu-ray recordable drive*
* Mac OS X v10.5.x
* QuickTime? v7.x
* Up to 800 MB free disk space to install all components
* Up to 15 GB of temporary free disk space during usage
* Internet connection required for some functionality
Enhance Your Toast Experience With:
* Apple TV?, iPod? or iPhoneT
* iLife? or Aperture
* TiVo? Series2T, Series3T or TiVo? HD DVR
* Xbox 360T, PlayStation? 3 or PSPT
* EyeTV video recorder or Turbo.264 video encoder hardware
* BlackBerry? device, Palm? TreoT or other mobile devices with MPEG-4 or H.264 video support
Burn and Convert QuickTime and other file formats including:
* Audio: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, FLAC and Dolby? Digital AC-3
* Video: AVCHD, AVI, DV, MOV, MPEG-1/2/4, VOB, VIDEO_TS folder, shared iMovie? projects, EyeTV recordings and TiVoToGoT transfers
* Photo: BMP, GIF, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF
* Images: ISO, BIN/CUE, IMG, DMG, CDR, NRG
* HD video authoring functionality for DVD and Blu-ray DiscsT requires the purchase of High-Def/Blu-ray Disc Plug-In.